Company Name: Accenture
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Job Location: Woodmead
Job Number: 00287195
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
The People Advisor serves as the primary connection between Human Resources and the employee, providing high quality coaching and advisory services to employees and line managers in order to optimize the employee experience. They facilitate employee engagement and people programs and activities by coaching line managers and career counsellors and providing advisory support to executives. The People Advisor executes and manages annual performance management and associated compensation activities, GU SE performance management and all activities related to employee life cycle e.g. onboarding, orientation/integration, discipline, leaves, managed departures and exits. They handle employee relations queries and concerns while promoting the HR contact centre as first point of HR Services contact. They are also responsible for supporting mobile employees, maintaining employee record data and providing additional insight/information using existing standard reports or requesting ad hoc data pulls.
· Coach supervisors and career counsellors, enabling them to develop and guide employees
· Execute Career Management programs and processes and understand Career Development assets/tools content and educate career counsellors and supervisors
· Identify high performers, key roles, successors, gaps and action plans typically by contract and at times across workforces /geographies
Engagement & Recognition
· Enable delivery of employee engagement and People programs and activities by coaching line managers and providing advisory support
· Present HR topics at All Hands or Community Meetings
· Support standard Reward and Recognition program, facilitate participation and increase awareness and create/administer division specific/ad hoc processes, partnering with the Business as SME
Annual Process & Compensation Admin
· Execute annual Performance Management process and associated compensation activities
· Prepare materials for execution of rating process and participate in the rating meetings ensuring rating distribution, promotion guidelines for Consulting/Solutions etc.
· Audit and review on-going tracking of changes and follow up on ER/global team reviews
· Ensure standard jobs and/or comp track are correct; review data to ensure final ratings and promotions are correct, review with appropriate leadership, enter final discretionary fund allocation; audit/review data and prepare for employee communications
· Manage Variable Pay Administration (non-Services), verify employees are assigned to correct groups, verify employee transfers, level/ratings/promotions data is correct and ensure adherence to pay plans. For Variable Pay Administration (Services): tie individuals to appropriate VP plan per contract, set up ACAT (compensation system) with pay for performance targets
· Support the creation and administration of ad hoc compensation programs for contracts (e.g., retention, hot skills, milestone, etc.) interfacing with Global Compensation team as needed
· Partner with Performance Management Interlocks to translate global objectives setting, performance management and promotion direction into local execution plans
· Support Managing Director Processes by managing/conducting Senior Manager to new Managing Directors pipeline discussions, preparing all materials, explain process to leadership, highlighting changes and discuss candidates
Transitions (Orientation, Integration, Onboarding)
· Support career transitions for employees who voluntarily want to transfer workforces and/or entities; conduct discussions with employee and guide them through the transfer process and remain involved through final transition to new People Advisor
· Provide Integration support to new/experienced joiners and country transfers including communication of welcome note, integration plan, assigning buddies, career counsellors, and conducting welcome and check point calls
· Welcome new joiners and ensure new hire visibility to and a perspective on local leadership, clients, events and local resources. Support local Analyst and Experienced Hire networking groups
· Prepare, deliver and/or support local New Joiner Orientation, including classroom conduct and related activities
Leaves and Exit Management
· Support leave management program; manage absences and return to work, monitor individual and group absence and reduce absenteeism.
· Manage involuntary departures regardless of workforce; determine severance package, provide case details, present business case to approving parties, prepare preliminary termination documents, communicate decision and facilitate resolution of departure
· Receive and review leave request, discuss and agree next steps, initiate actions for exit management in case of death, conduct and confirm exit interview, follow up on assets retrieval after employees leave
· Handle and address employee relations queries or concerns and as necessary, escalate and coordinate with Area Employee Relations team to resolve; i.e. Performance Management Programmes, behavioural memos, on-going performance coaching
· Educate and redirect employee to use my Request or find answer from knowledge base.
· Promote HR contact Centre as first point of HR services contact; direct people to leverage Shared Service Centre
· Help resolve escalated issue from contact centre or assist in finding appropriate solution
· Support mobile employees in host country on key processes like performance management and career development.
· Support Visa, residence permit (e.g. work permit) and/or work authorization employee’s needs
· For employees on employee-driven or company-driven cross-border transfers (adhering to the Accenture Internal Policy) coordinate the approval process between the employee and the business
· Ensure accuracy of employee record data for supported employee population through defined channels; direct employees to use self-service channels such as my Requests or other local tools, Initiate low volume data updates to maintain employee record data via defined channels such as my Requests or other local tools
· Work with local SAP HR Operations teams to log Mass Upload requests for high volumes (>40) of employee data changes
· Provide additional information on e.g. attrition, celebrating performance, headcount, etc.) By using existing standard reports, requesting ad hoc data pulls to shared services
· Attend regular Leadership Meetings for each contract/project
· Drive employee communication sessions related to HR processes along with the Project/Division Lead, launch key processes, i.e. Performance Management, Annual Review Discussions, competency assessment, comp administration, pay for performance
· Handle employee discipline and grievances and consult with Employee Relations/Labour Relations Lead as appropriate
How to apply:
Go here to apply.